"School is a building which has four walls with tomorrow inside." – Lon Watters
Mediocre teachers tell; good teachers explain; superior teachers demonstrate; and great teachers inspire! At, Atulya International School, our teachers teach by telling the facts to the students, explaining the nitty-gritty of the subject, demonstrating at the same time, and inspiring the young minds to learn! - William Arthur Ward
Curriculum is the backbone of any education system. The curriculum followed at Atulya International School focuses on holistic development of the students, giving them the right exposure so that their minds are nurtured and developed in a way they progress to become a balanced human being later.
All work and no play makes “THEM” dull! Extracurricular activities form an important part of the curriculum @Atulya International School. Academics is definitely important but equally important is sports and other activities for a young student to grow up and make his choices in his life ahead.
Atulya International School offer a high quality educational experience and nurturing environment that fosters sharp learning skills. We are proud of the caliber of our staff and the work that they do.
We have endeavored to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure that all prospective parents enjoy a stress free application experience.
Step 1: Admission Enquiry
Submit the online Enquiry Form from “Contact Us” tab or visit the school’s admissions office. Our counsellor will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the necessary information required for the admission of your child.
Step 2: Registration
The parents are further requested to visit the school Office to fill the registration form. Kindly carry four latest Passport size photo of the child and the parents along with self-attested Date of Birth certificate. Alternatively Parents may also download the registration form just by clicking "Registration Form" tab. Please take a printout of the same, fill in the details and submit the hard copy of the completed form at the school reception.
Step 3: School Visit & Interaction with the Principal
Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution. A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require. This can be done by fixing a prior appointment with the Head of the school through mail at email@example.com or mobile nos. : 7982995646, 9560530948
Step 4: Form submission
The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
Class Entry Age
Class -1 5+
Class -2 6+
Class -3 7+
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form:-
· Copy of the Date of Birth Certificate
· Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards)
List of documents required at the time of admission:
· Evidence of having graduated from the previous class.
· 4 photographs of child
· 2 photographs of each parent
· Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards)
· Proof of Residence
· Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification
· Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities.
Acceptance of Admission:
1. Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies in classes other than Nursery and Class -1st.
2. We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
3. Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
4. The school reserves the right to admission, in all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Step 5: Payment of Fees
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.
Step 6 : Parent Orientation Program:
There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the school.
ATULYA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (Co-ed)
Pocket-3, Sector-23, Rohini, New Delhi-110085 +011-27040953-54, 7982995646, 9560530948 firstname.lastname@example.org